NFA Senior Student Parking Permit Application
The student parking permit application is now available for download. To be eligible and to maintain a permit you must:
- Be a SENIOR (class of 2017)
- Have a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- Own a car or have access to the family car
- Maintain good academic standing in accordance with athletic and extra-curricular guidelines.
- Maintain 93% attendance per quarter, exclusive of absences in all classes
TEACHERS: Are you and your students doing something great? Please contact your Communication Strategist. We’d love to attend or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district! Grades PreK-5 Angela Wise (email@example.com) and Grades 6-12 Cassie Sklarz (firstname.lastname@example.org).