Newburgh Free Academy August 2017 Regents Schedule
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Morning: Algebra I , English Language Arts, Chemistry
Afternoon: Global History and Geography, Algebra II
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Morning: US History and Government, Earth Science
Afternoon: Geometry, Living Environment
- Students need to be at school by 7:30 for morning exams and 11:30 for afternoon exams
- Students must enter the building from either Café “B”
- All students taking Regents Tests MUST have a School Identification Card before entrance into the building
- There is no bus service for Regents Tests
- Breakfast will be served from 7:15-8:00 and Lunch from 10:45-11:30 in Café “B”. There is no charge for breakfast or lunch
- Students must bring a blue or black pen, No Gel Pens
- No calculators are needed, we will supply them to the students
Students are expected to arrive for exams on time, as exams will be begin at 8:00am and 12:00pm. There will not be extensions of time for lateness.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Summer School Program Office at 563-5590.