Meadow Hill September Family Newsletter
The entire staff at Meadow Hill Elementary School would like to welcome all of our students and families back for another exciting and successful school year. We trust that your summer was filled adventure and progress. Our teachers look forward to engaging our young scholars. We will continue to partner with our families, PTO, and community to create an environment where our scholars can experience success. Part of that success is daily attendance and coming to school on time. Together, we can accomplish any task.
Meadow Hill is excited to welcome Mr. Dennis Camt, as our new Principal and Mr. Donald Armand as our new Assistant Principal. Both have many years of experience in the Newburgh School District. We remind parents that the district provides free breakfast and lunch for all students. We would like to thank Ms. Caitlin Lazarski and district staff for making this possible. This year our open house will be Thursday, 9/28/17. Please come out and meet your child’s teacher!
This year Meadow Hill will be continuing with the implementation of “Thinking Maps” which will enable our scholars to process information at a deeper cognitive level. Thinking Maps is a language of eight visual patterns, each based on a fundamental thinking process. These patterns are used individually and in combination across every grade level and curriculum area as an integrated set of tools for life-long learning.
Parent/Guardians Please Help Us With the Following
Please help us with the following:
- Updates on any change of address/phone
- Remember to return your child’s computer/photo permission forms
- Make sure you return your child’s Pink emergency health contact cards to the classroom teacher.
- If you are doing vehicle pickup, you must fill out the application that was mailed to you.
- You must have valid identification/license when picking up during the school day.
- Dismissal pick-up time starts at 2:59 p.m. not before.