NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
Please Join Us For Our Educator Recruitment Day
For Educators and Current Students
[FLYER COMING SOON]
When: March 23, 2019 9am-3pm (8:30AM for MSMC Students)
Where: Mount Saint Mary College, Kaplan Recreation Center, 330 Powell Ave., Newburgh, NY
The schedule will be:
- 9-11:30am: Open Information Exchange/Informal meetings with Districts
- 11:30am-12pm: Break. Food will be available for purchase all day
- 12-3pm: Individual and/or small group interviews scheduled during morning session.
After January 31, 2019, check back to this area for a list of district that will be attending.
For School Districts
Mount Saint Mary College, in partnership with the Newburgh Enlarged City School District, will be hosting an Educator Recruitment Day
This is an opportunity for districts to hire teacher and professional staff for the 2019-2020 academic year. Candidates from Long Island and New York City north to the Albany area are invited to attend.
The morning portion allows hiring districts to speak with candidates and to schedule 1:1 or small group interviews to take place in the afternoon.
- 8:00-8:30am: Set-up and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30-9:00am: Meet Mount Saint Mary College Teacher Candidates
- 9:00-11:30am: Open Information Exchange/Prescreen Candidates
- 11:30am-Noon: Boxed Lunch
- Noon-3:00 pm: Individual and/or Small Group Interviews
Hiring Districts: Click here to register
Please note, registration is limited to the first 70 school districts, so don’t wait, register today!
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Strategist, Cassie Sklarz (email@example.com). We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!