NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
Pre-Kindergarten School Assignments
- You should have received a phone call from our Registration department today, identifying your scholars' school location. If you have not received this call, please contact the Pre-Kindergarten Office at Gidney Avenue Memorial School/ also called GAMS. This phone number is 845-568-6730.
- Your scholars' teacher assignments will be sent by email and letter on Tuesday. Please check your email and junk folder for this information.
- Starting on September 8th, the first day of school, our Pre-Kindergarten Scholars will be using Specialized Learning Packets for instruction. These packets will be available at all 8 Pre-K locations, and at the Board of Education Offices.
Please check our website for location addresses.
- The week of September 14th – 18th will start live instruction for students who have access to technology at home. Instructions on how to access your teachers/classroom will be coming.
- Learning packets will continue to be provided to students who are waiting for a district chromebook. This delivery is expected sometime in Late September and you will be notified.
- Each day of instruction will include a phone call from your scholars' Teacher for instructional support. If you do not receive these calls, please contact your child’s school directly.
- Lastly, information for Pre-K Orientation will be forthcoming and we will be hosting a Live Town Hall for our Pre-K families on Thursday, September 10th at 6pm. This town hall will review the first weeks of school, what to expect, and answer frequently asked questions. The invitation to this town hall will be emailed to you.
Have a Great Start to the School Year and a big WELCOME to our newest Goldibacks!
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Strategist, Cassie Sklarz (email@example.com). We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!