NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
Athletics Information for Fans | 2022-2023
To keep in line with the district’s updated protocols for larger scale events, please be reminded and aware of the following information for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Entry and exit for all indoor sporting events at Newburgh Free Academy Main Campus will be at the main entrance in the front of the building (entryway with large pillars)
- All Varsity Basketball games will be played prior to JV to align with neighboring districts and to allow for tiered disbursement of a larger audience
- There is no re-entry to the games
- The NO bag protocol remains in place
- Media should use this form for NECSD credentials: Media Pass request form
- Schedules to games can be found on the Athletics section of NewburghSchools.org
TICKETS - Tickets are non-transferable
- NFA student ticket sales will be limited based on facility size
- NFA students must be in good standing to attend the game (Students should check with their grade level administrator for eligibility)
- Tickets are reserved to NFA students only for the first game
- Tickets will be sold for a single game for the first week for $1
- After the first week, weekly tickets will be sold to students for $5 for all basketball games that week
- Students must show their ticket and NFA student ID for admission to the game
- Ticket sales will be held on Mondays only from period 2-8 in the main office/AP offices
- Tickets will be sold at the door for $2 for adults (and $1 for children after the first game)
- Tickets are reserved for NFA students only for the first game; no other students will be permitted
- General ticket admission will be limited once capacity is reached
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Team at email@example.com. We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!