Pre-Kindergarten Registration Information
Please come to the Board of Education office, at 124 Grand Street in Newburgh on the following days if your last name starts with:
Thursday, August 27th, Letters A through B, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday, August 28, Letters C through D, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 29 Letters E through H 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Monday, August 31, Letters I through M 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 1, Letters N through R 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
UPDATED DATE: Thursday, September 3, Letters S through Z 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
to expedite this process, and if you are able, please download and fill out the following 3 forms and bring the Choice Sheet and Transportation Forms with you
OR email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Additional required documents are needed to complete your registration. Please try to bring all of these with you as well:
You must submit at least one (1) of the following documents and at least one (1) item from Supplementary Proof of Residency (below):
- A residential lease (preferably signed within the last 3 months) with current rent receipt (the District reserves the right to also request a Statement of Landlord or Owner)
- A mortgage or deed
- A statement from a landlord concerning your tenancy (Statement of Landlord or Owner)
- A sworn statement from a third party that establishes your presence in the Newburgh Enlarged City School District (Third Party Affidavit)
Supplementary Proof of Residency
You may submit any other relevant evidence you wish to, including but not limited to the following types of documentation with current address to indicate residency:
- Current Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, cable) with the location of service indicated
- Current Pay Stub with address
- Income Tax Form
- Membership Documents based on residency (e.g., library card)
- Voter registration documents
- Official Driver’s License, learner’s permit or non-driver identification
- State or other government issued identification
- Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement, Social Security SSI, Child Support)